January 27, 2012 by Carin
Happy Friday everyone! A few things I have seen on the internet, recipes I have tried and things in general:
- Made these on Wednesday and they were awesome. My pan was a bit smaller then the recipe called for, but that only made the ooey, gooey, good!
This was the quote that our neighbor Shannon posted on my Facebook wall after sharing some with them yesterday
“Isaac just informed me that you are a really good cooker. I think you are evil and wonderful for sending those treats over today. I can’t stop nibbling and eating more than my fair share!”
- I also made these last week. If you are a brownie lover, they are a must try. I didn’t have any walnuts, so my were walnut naked…but so good!
- This blog post was floating around Facebook a few weeks ago. It is an excellent way of looking at time we spend with our kids and capturing the really great moments, or the moments we want to remember.
- I have been reading the blog Lil Blue Boo since before Christmas. Ashley is battleing cancer all the while sharing her journey with her readers. She shared a video of getting her hair shaved off to avoid shedding what she had left all over the her house. A tear jerker, but so moving.
- My mind is a buzz over all the things I would like to and need to get done before we leave for vacation, only a week and a half to go. Can’t wait.
Gina, Melissa and I are heading out for a moms night tonight. We are getting pedicures, Melissa’s first!! We can’t wait to be together without kids to catch up and chit chat. What a way to start the weekend!
Thanks for visiting us this week. We can’t wait to see you back here next week. Have a fab weekend and go do something fun!